Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All good things begin before they end.

I think when starting something new, it's natural to spend a lot of time trying to decide where to begin. I did that and the only conclusion that I could come to was to jump right in! So here it was, the last warm-ish wintery day (as gray as it is) in Louisiana for a little while. This morning it was frigidly cold and tonight and tomorrow they're predicting ice and snow. My fiance and I ride 3 miles to and from campus each day on our bikes, and it's a nightmare in the chill. The giant oak tree we live under still manages to be grand and beautiful even in the bad weather.




I suppose I'd like this to be a place to do a few separate things. I'd like to share my adventures in sewing (which I'm just beginning), my photography, cooking, and my other projects for school, as well as whatever happens to be on my mind. Documenting all the projects I work on will be good motivation for me to keep plugging along even when I feel overwhelmed.

I'd also like to share my love of vintage style with you. I've followed the wonderful blogs of many lovely ladies for a long time and I always wanted to be a part of the community. So besides all the sharing and adventures, I'd like to make some new friends! I hope it's as fun as I think it's going to be.



And I hope the warm weather comes back soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...