Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cozy Plaid

Yesterday was a lovely day, as this whole week has been. I got this great handmade dress on ebay weeks ago in the middle of the cold and couldn't wait to wear it on a nice day. It even has pockets! What a bonus! The sweater is one of my favorites, a 40s wool sweater I bought full of holes and patched up.

2.17.11 | Cozy Plaid

2.17.11 | Cozy Plaid

Had a little fun climbing around on the tree trunk!

2.17.11

2.17.11

2.17.11

A few pretty extras too.

2.17.11

2.17.11

The man makes a mysterious appearance! :)

See you soon with sewing projects and some of my favorite things.

2 comments:

  1. Love the textured socks with the knee skirt. The proportions are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks and shoes are very sweet :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...