Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hair Envy

Hello ladies! Sorry for the lack of posts around here lately, I've not been feeling all too well! I still don't feel that great, but I'm back in the swing of things at least. I've been doing a lot of plaster working and messy stuff at school the last few days so I don't have any nice outfits to share, but I do have a little project to show.

I've been working on this the last two days and all that's left is the hem. But darn it all, I forgot to take a picture of the pattern, so this really is just a wee peek until tomorrow.

The Machine

Sneak Peak - Picnic Skirt

You can see my embarrassingly crooked stitching there. *blush* That is the worst part, most of the rest of the waistband is relatively straight. I still feel proud of it for being my second garment ever, and I'm fairly proud of my first zipper! I learned my lesson about contrast stitching though. On another note, I've been experiencing quite a lot of hair envy lately, so I have several pics of beautiful 'dos I admire to share with you.

Everyday Ladies

I always love pictures of real women! Just as glamorous and beautiful as the screen stars.

60's Hairdo

Constance Bennett

The lovely Constance Bennett

Joan Blondell

Joan Blondell, my favorite period actress.

See you soon with my new grassy-green spring skirt!

2 comments:

  1. I love all these hairstyles, beautiful pictures!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello these are some lovely hairstyles. Oh and as for my hair it depends on what I'm going to do to my hair but that day I pin curled it. If you want I can post the setting pattern I use.=)
    For The Vintage Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...