Friday, February 4, 2011

Chilly Day Filler

Ugh, just as I feared!! Chilly, drizzle-y days are here. Unfortunately they're the kind of days that make me pull on snuggly layers rather than brave the cold in what I prefer to wear. I hate being cold! I'm the kind of girl who will wear her winter coat indoors if it's even a little chilly.

So, instead of an outfit post or something more exciting, a little daydreaming of what's to come.




I got all this great fabric along with the patterns and notions at some local antique stores. I can't wait to make all sorts of things with them. I have a super special mini business venture in mind that I hope materializes like I imagine! The butterick skirt pattern is from the lovely Lauren of Wearing History. Her etsy store is wonderful, and she is so kind and helpful.


I think lots of us are thinking ahead to warm days in spring. I can't wait to break out this lovely plaid day dress. The pastel colors remind me of picnics by the lake.

And of course, I had to introduce my lovely kitty cat, Klaus! He's a lazy lump who is most frequently found buried under my robe or trying to lay on my laptop keyboard.

I have to say I was inspired for this part of the post by the lovely Q of Q's Daydream. She did a fun post about her adorable friend, Patsy Cline. Like Patsy, Klaus isn't so fond of having his picture taken. He simply couldn't be bothered to be enthusiastic.


Q is one of the many ladies who inspired me to get into vintage fashion and start my own blog! I owe many thanks to her. I hope your days are warmer wherever you may be!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How sweet are you! Thank you! I'm so happy to have found your blog. I'm a follower :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much for coming by! You've made my day...first comments and follower! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...