Monday, February 21, 2011

Daydreaming

I love to see other ladies' inspiration posts, so I figured I'd share a few of the things I've been dreaming of lately.

Saddle Shoes

saddle-shoes-60

saddle-shoes-43

saddle-shoes-74

Saddle Shoe Habitat Group




Tender Turning Quiet

Dirty dirty Saddle Shoes

Flickr user meetmeinstlouis's payless saddle shoes...the exact ones I want to buy!

High Waisted Pants

Teddy Girls

Slacks

Roller Skating

Everyday Look, 1945

blogphotos 1879

Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Pastels
summer moments
Aqua Blue Ruffled Prom Dress

Before It Melts

In Bug's Drawers

powder blue

Blooming Leopold



I hope you feel a little inspired! Make sure to click the images for the sources. See you soon!

6 comments:

  1. I have a pair of the Payless saddles, and they're surprisingly comfortable for such an inexpensive shoe. I would recommend putting a thin insole in them, especially if your feet tend to get cold, but other than that they're pretty perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    I just ordered a pair of 50s style jeans and I'm soooo excited to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great advice Kate. I hope I can get some soon. I'm glad you decided to go for it Q! I commented about it on your facebook. ^.^ I'm sure they'll look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't saddle shoes awesome? And thanks so much for using my picture!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh... i love aqua and peach together... sosoSO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...