Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chicken Piccata and an Outfit Post

Photobucket

Here it is, the first outfit post! Nothing spectacular though, I'm afraid. I wore this to work last weekend, and I was all about layering as a chill was in the air. This is the very first skirt I've ever made, it's a lovely flannel that keeps me pretty warm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Less vintage, more vintage-inspired, but I felt good in it which is what really matters.

For dinner tonight my fiance and I had a little something special. Working on a cooking themed project for digital photography class was a great excuse to whip up a little chicken piccata. If you're like me and you love lemons and/or capers, then you will love this dish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the recipe I used, but I served the chicken over pasta because I'm mad for the stuff. I also added some sage to the breading which gave the chicken an amazing earthy flavor. It was easy and fairly inexpensive, save the capers. We had it with a little homemade grape juice wine and it was a great night.

See you soon!

2 comments:

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...