Monday, November 26, 2012

Belated Nature Walk :: Red Riding Hood








 Sorry for such a belated nature walk post! Thanksgiving threw off my entire blog schedule and since I have so many families spread out, I have a few extra Thanksgivings to schedule in!

Anywho, yesterday my husband and I took a break from some family gathering time to take a hike in the woods. We picked out a Christmas tree and then I was lucky enough to chance upon some turkey bones and feathers as well as some cow bones! I was so excited! I'm not sure if I believe in that sort of thing, but it's almost as if the universe is sending me a sign.... !

 It was a long and exciting day and I am truly worn out. I have a lot of tree decorating and bone cleaning to look forward to this week (and I couldn't be more happy!) And for your enjoyment, here is a silly blooper photo. I have T-Rex arms because I burst out laughing right as my husband took the picture! Rawr.


See you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...