Monday, November 5, 2012

Doodles

I had an outfit post planned for today, but it's so cloudy and dark outside that I figured I'd get much nicer photos tomorrow. 

Instead, I thought I'd share a few watercolor doodles I did recently.


I actually got inspired to paint the orange jellies that Elycia saw when she visited Shedd Aquarium! They're just so lovely.

Also, as you may notice, I was so inspired by the pastel dishes from my last post that I decided to give the blog an overhaul based on that palette! I'm glad I did, I was looking for something a little bit softer and I think this is a nice change. :)

See you soon!! <3

2 comments:

  1. ooh, so pretty! i love jellyfish, haha. your really good with watercolor! i'm so SO bad at watercolor, lol. Well, i'm bad with color in general, i really am only good with doing monochrome, like drawing with a pencil.

    thank you for sharing this! must have been fun :) hope you're well, dear.
    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you so much for your comment! watercolor is so easy once you play around with it! if you have the hang of shading with a pencil I'm sure you'd figure it out quickly. :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...