Monday, November 19, 2012

In My Bones












Sweater \\ Le Bomb Shop
Skirt \\ Urban Outfitters
Tights \\ Target
Shoes \\ Thrifted
Fake Gauges \\ Tribal Style
Coat \\ Old Navy

I am so in love with this sweater! I knew I would really like it, but it's become one of those pieces of clothing that you just want to wear every day in every combination you can think of. I probably wouldn't take it off if I didn't have other nice things to wear. Even my husband liked it, which is pretty unusual for him!

I'm going to be working on a really cool DIY I found today, I'm excited to share the results with you! Hope everyone's staying stress free while gearing up for Thanksgiving holidays. :)

See you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...