Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lazy Sunday Instagram Roundup



                        Tea to start the day                          \\        Butternut squash and bacon mac and cheese



             Miyu is a water connoisseur                           \\               I just love these fancy shoes!



             My kitchen is veggie themed!                        \\    My jack o' lantern looked pretty scary at the end!



             Cherry chocolate fudge! <3                 \\    I have a few skeleton buddies that hang out by my desk!


My username on instagram is 1finefeline or you can check my profile out on the web here.

Can't wait to get some pictures today so I can show off my sweater from Le Bomb Shop!

See you soon! <3

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those boots, they are gorgeous. Where are they from??

    Hebe xx

    http://thesehappyplaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thrifted them (luckily), but they're Deena and Ozzy so probably Urban Outfitters! They were one of my luckiest finds for sure :)thank you for stopping by my blog <3

      Delete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...