Friday, November 9, 2012

Fantastic Finds




Etsy seller Silent Cheesecake has the most gorgeous collection of specimen jewelry I've yet to come across. I could easily buy one of everything in the shop! From top to bottom: Venus Flytrap with a Meal, Snake Ribs and Fern, and the gorgeous Sea Life necklace.


The Fox Bag from Sweet and Lovely is sold out, but I still love admiring it!


How cool is this praying mantis plate from Catherine Reece? Mantises are probably one of the coolest, weirdest bugs out there and hers are so cute!


 Last but not least, dessert! I really want to wow my family at Thanksgiving with a to-die-for dish, so I've been on the lookout. This beautiful thing is from Mel's Kitchen Cafe, and I'm pretty sure the name "caramel apple cheesecake bars" speaks for itself!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...