Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Lazy Sunday Instagram Roundup


Who knew spilled jelly beans looked so pretty?                  Lovely surprise flowers from my husband.          




  
The loveliest vintage glasses I just bought                            Lucy, my three-legged sweetie!
White chocolate cherry cookie sundae                     Someone went all out on Christmas lights!


Curious of each other!                                                My favorite zombie slippers

My username on instagram is 1finefeline...or you can view my profile on the web here!

See you soon!<3

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! I really like your blog. I'm obsessed with Instagram...
    Your new follower
    Mandy

    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...